Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pain to Feel

Life may not be same for all human beings which we all can understand. But when we come across a situation in which our self hatred for the so called urban society gets shook then it really hurts. It was last week during the diwali when one such incident just enlarged in front of my eye the skeleton of our modern civilization. It was day time when I was returning from a local shop and on my way I had come across a very feeble lady of age may be 50 to 55 years approx with her lean figure just keeping itself from falling to the ground. This very picture just shook me, i was simply dumbstruck at her condition. She had one plastic full of cooked rice and a small piece of fish just with its head coming out from the plastic end and had a rugged many a time scratched jute bag with few embroidery on its handle. She was wearing a dirty printed sari with her blouse hardly getting distinguished from her dirty skin color. As far as her countenance concerned,she was beautiful though had signs of weakness and burden of starvation.
What will i say!this very figure on that afternoon empty road made my eyes really watery,after coming to my home i could have my lunch with her picture wandering in my inner world.
May be i am becoming little bit emotional but truly speaking that day i came to realize one thing when you came alone in this world you have to leave it alone with what ever gift good or bad life has given it to you. After that day i did not see her,may be she was an eyeopener to me, may be my gift from lord, but still my eyes search for her one glance.
I hope today wherever she went her soul must not suffer much the hardship of the society for i do not think she deserves any more....

No comments:

Post a Comment